URLs List (MAX 10) ↓
The tool allows bulk checking of the MOZ Rank authority of the domains – DA (Domain Authority) and PA (Page Authority).
How to check MOZ Rank?
Just copy the list of URLs into the form and click on the "Check" button. After analysis, it is possible to export the results to CSV.
The following MOZ parameters are checked:
- DA (Domain Authority) – assessment of domain authority on a 100-point scale. The MOZ DA parameter shows the overall quality of the site (evaluation criteria are closed and are calculated, among other things, using machine learning algorithms).
- PA (Page Authority) – shows the authority of individual pages.
- Rank – the site rating is calculated on a 10-point scale from 0 to 10. The higher the MOZ Rank, the more the site meets the MOZ quality criteria.
- Link – shows the number of backlinks to the site according to the MOZ version.
How is DA (domain authority) calculated?
There are over 100 factors that Moz uses to calculate domain authority. Some of them:
- The number of links to the site
- The quality of these links
- The amount of traffic received by the site
- The amount of content on the site
- Content Quality
- Domain age (when it first appeared on Google, and not when the domain name was first registered)
- Number of Social Signals
- Site Speed
- Trust Moz (trust calculated by Moz himself)
How to improve domain authority (DA)?
- Get more high authority external links
- Get more traffic links
- Receive less spam links
You must be logged to leave a comment.
Popular SEO Tools / All Tools