SEO Optimizer / Linkbuilder (Outreach specialist)
- Search blogs, forums, and Q&A sites for SEO topics.
- Communication with blog authors and webmasters regarding the information placement (articles and promo materials) on their resources.
- Registration on forums and Q&A sites, writing comments and publications, with the subsequent link placement on the SiteAnalyzer website.
- Search for thematic sites on social networks and write comments.
- Select donor sites according to specified parameters.
- Carry out research and analytics of competitors link building strategies (work with Ahrefs, Similarweb, SEMrush, etc.).
- Monitor the placement of backlinks, compile reports on the work performed, and the strategy of link building.
- Experience with similar software/online tools/web services for analysis and site audit.
- Minimum manual link building experience: you should know how to place links, including using html, to determine the quality of a link donor, understanding the criteria for evaluating the quality of sites, and the ability to create a competent accompanying text for the link.
- Ability to perform large volumes of typical tasks, the willingness to work, even if it’s monotonous.
- Experience in SEO would be a plus (at least you must know the theory).
- Upper-intermediate English (for working with foreign resources).
- The ability to analyze and structure information, perseverance, pedantry, and should be a confident Excel/Google Sheets user.
What we offer:
- Constant workflow to keep you busy!
- Remote work, without the need to visit the office. Your location, gender, and age are not important, the main thing is to timely deliver high-quality work.
- Professional growth and expertise in LinkBuilding/Outreach.
- Participation in the development of SiteAnalyzer and other software products in Delphi.
- Software testing.
- Experience in software development on Delphi at least 2 years.
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications.
- Knowledge of OOP technologies.
- Knowledge of SQL, understanding the architecture of the DBMS (transactions, indexes, views, packages, stored procedures, triggers).
- Experience with version control systems.
- Ability to read the "other people's" code.
The plus will be:
- Basic knowledge: HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Linux.
- Experience in developing client-server software.
- Ability to work with the object model of MS Office documents (Word, Excel).
- Ability to work with XML, XSLT.
What we offer:
- Interesting and extraordinary tasks with the possibility of self-development and continuous growth together with qualified programmers.
- Remote work. Your location, gender, and age are not important, the main thing is to deliver the work on time according to the agreed technical specifications.
- Bonuses for quality work.
If you get interested in one of our vacancies, please contact us through the feedback form and we will consider your application!