Description of the version 1.7 (build 128)
Free check page indexation in Yandex search engine
- With the help of these settings, you can select a service through which you will check the indexation of pages in the Yandex search system. There are two options for checking indexing: using the Yandex XML service or the Majento.ru service.
- When choosing the Yandex XML service, you need to take into account possible restrictions (hourly or daily) that can be applied when checking the indexing of pages, regarding the existing limits on your Yandex account, as a result of which situations can often arise when your account’s limits are not enough for checking all pages at once and you have to wait for the next hour.
- When using the Majento.ru service, hourly or daily restrictions are practically absent, since your limit literally merges into the general pool of limits, which is not small in itself, and also has a significantly larger limit with hourly restrictions than any of the individual user accounts on "Yandex XML".
Pause projects during scanning
- When you click on the "Pause" button, the project scan is paused. In parallel, current scan progress is saved to the database, which allows, for example, close the program and continue scanning the project from the stop point after restarting the program.
Parsing meta-tags rel="alternate", "hreflang" и "media"
- In the new version of SiteAnalyzer, we have expanded the capabilities of the Hreflang tab and added the ability to take into account the "Media" attribute, as well as display all alternative language versions of the page with links to them by the "Hreflang" attribute.
You can see the contents of these attributes in the "Media / Hreflang" tab.
- Added the ability to parse websites that give data in Gzip format.
- Corrected not always correct counting of pages in the site statistics scan filters.
You must be logged to leave a comment.