In SiteAnalyzer 1.9.1 we optimized the speed of calculating the internal PageRank, and also tried to eliminate the accumulated bugs.
- Accelerated the calculation of PageRank (now even for hundreds of thousands of pages the calculation of PageRank began to take a few seconds).
- When calculating PageRank, weight transfer accounting for 301 redirects has been added.
- Fixed bug with incorrect consideration of "robots.txt" rules.
- Fixed a bug in which files like CSS and JS got into the database if scanning was disabled in the program settings.
- Fixed a bug where outgoing links from a previously processed page remained in the outgoing links of the page.
- Fixed a bug where the default number of PageRank calculation iterations was not saved in the program settings.
- Optimized statistics of displaying duplicate headers H1-H6 in the section "SEO Statistics".
- Abolished stopping scanning when checking the BASE HREF tag, if they were not specified correctly.
- Now, when the scanner is stopped due to a lack of RAM, the scan is paused and does not stop.
- Fixed Access violation errors that periodically occur when closing the program.
- Accelerated writing data to the database when scanning is stopped.
- Accelerated removal of projects from the database.
- Improved display of CANONICAL chains.
For the program to work correctly and the calculation of PageRank, it is necessary to rescan all projects.
Check for updates! :-)
You must be logged to leave a comment.